Random photos from this week...

Shooting in UGM mosque for a school assignment. Didn't make much photos. Perhaps got something to do with me not being a religious person? : \ I like these two though:



In archi campus our class is planning to make a yearbook... they're discussing how it would look like and, most importantly, how are we gonna cover the cost. Not so surprisingly, I get to be the one organizing the photos for the book. Alone. Wtf, I'm gonna drag someone into this...


And some photos from last Saturday night's jam session in campus... most of these photos aren't even about the bands performing, I know.


The guy who does assignment in saturday night... what the hell.


From around the stage...


Above shot is ISO 1600, f/2.0, half a second... yup. Also love this next shot for the silly humour:

No comments: